Summer Job Opportunities
Having a summer job can be a fun and rewarding experience. The following link provides information to help start your search for a summer job.
The Ontario Student Jobs web site will direct you to a listing of numerous summer job opportunities for students.
The website has information about such opportunities including:
- Aboriginal Youth Work Exchange
- Ontario Government Regular Summer Student Hiring
- Ontario/Quebec Summer Student Job Exchange Program
- Ontario Rangers
- Ontario Stewardship Ranger Program
- Summer Company
- Summer Experience Program
- Summer Jobs for Youth Program
- Summer Jobs Service
City of Windsor Summer Student/Youth Employment
For more information about City of Windsor student employment please click here.
- Student Lottery Program
- The City of Windsor annually hires post-secondary students during the summer break through a job lottery process. Students hired primarily work outside as labourers, but there may be a limited number of office/clerk positions available.
- Canada Summer Jobs (C.S.J.) Program
- C.S.J. is designed to assist secondary and post-secondary students by preparing them with career related work experience for their future entry into the labour market.
- New Beginnings – Summer Jobs For Youth Program
- This program is designed to help young people aged 15 to 18 gain workplace skills through summer employment. Youth receive job readiness training, employment placements, and post-employment support.
- Summer Job Service (S.J.S.) Program
- S.J.S. is designed to assist students aged 15 to 24 by providing them with career related work experience during the summer for their future entry into the labour market.
- Summer Recreation Employment
- The City of Windsor hires marina attendants, recreation instructors, lifeguards, aquatics instructors, and/or pool supervisors during the summer for various recreational programs and facilities.
- Year Round Recreation Instructors
- The City of Windsor continuously recruits Recreation Instructors. These positions are part-time and allow the City of Windsor to acquire instructors for pre-school, youth and adult fitness, sports, craft, dance, gymnastics, and other recreational programs.
Other Summer Job Opportunity Links
- Summer Jobs Directory at AllWindsorJobs.com
- NRC Summer Employment Program
- Youth Employment Strategy - Summer Work Experience
- Skills Link
- Legal Excellence Program
- University of Windsor Summer Job Tip Sheet
- Federal Government Summer Jobs Online Resource Centre
- SWAP Summer USA
- Working for Katimavik